Here at St. John's, we are very proud of the wide variety of Charities that we support.
Over the past few years, we have supported:
- Children In Need;
- Comic Relief;
- Sports Relief;
- Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal;
- Christmas Jumper Appeal;
- Samaritans Purse Christmas Shoebox Appeal;
- Microcephaly Awareness Day;
- World Downs Syndrome Day;
- Marys Meals;
- British Heart Foundation;
- Sandbach Food Bank.
Helping such a wide variety of charities at different levels: globally, nationally and locally, doesn't just mean that we are doing our little bit to help, but we are teaching our children the importance of kindness, generosity, love, compassion and caring for others. Showing these Christian values in action, helps us to spread the love of Christ amongst our community both near and far.